Holloway's RV Park
It doesn't get any better than this!
Welcome to Holloway's RV Park! We have one of the nicest facilities within miles and are proud to keep it clean, convenient and fun for you and our other visitors.
We are located right on the water of Big Bear Lake in Metcalf Bay. The view is terrific and the neighborhood is quiet and friendly. There is a convenience store within walking distance and many restaurants and attractions nearby. With over 100 sites in the RV Park, you're always welcome here.
Plus, of course, you're directly next to Holloway's Marina, where you can rent boats, go fishing, take a tour of the lake, and more!
- Large, Level Sites with Lake View!
- Full Hook-ups, Table, BBQ's, TV Cable at each site
- Small Convenience Store w/Groceries, Supplies, Ice, Telephone, Etc.
- Restrooms and Metered Showers. Clean Heated Buildings, Hot Water!
- Laundry Room
- Dump Station
- Special Holiday-Use Sites with Varied Hook-Ups
- Reservations Accepted
- Limited Group Camping
- Playground - Horseshoe Pits - Basketball
- Limited Trailer Storage
- Party Patio - Fire Ring
- Best Value in Big Bear $25 to $40 a Night
What can you do while staying at Holloway's?
Tour the lake on Time Bandit (Big Bear's only Pirate Ship)!
Enjoy your children at our playground by the lake!
Play some horseshoes!
Take a sunset cruise - the view is incredible!
Check out our other watersports pages for more information and to book any of these activities.